Search Here!

July 25, 2012

Desperate Housewives (So Far...)

I've just finished Season 2 of Desperate Housewives. Here are my thoughts so far.

As crazy as Bree is, I love her. I love the way she is so obsessive and overly concerned about appearance. She has everything in place and NOTHING together.

I also adore Lynette. Her creative solutions to her problems are a little silly at times, but I like her heart.

Some of the storylines are boring to me. Like all the murder, bad guy stuff. I don't care about all that. It loses me. I like the day to day drama that happens between them better. Their lives are crazy enough within their own homes. I have heard the next few seasons get a little ridiculous, but so far, I think they have tackled some pretty basic emotional situations.

So far, I like it.

3 comments:

  1. Just keep watching. You'll love each of them more and more... except maybe Susan. She is WAY neurotic and ends up getting on my nerves at times.
    There are some definitely "silly" story lines, but I think in the end you'll be glad you stuck it through! I was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for real I don't care for Susan! cannot wait to get back to watching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this post, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete